Get dinner sorted tonight with our Fettuccine Pasta made by our range of flour! We recommend using our special flour for restaurant quality! 🤤🤤🤤
Our Fettuccine Recipe
• 2 cups Golden Shore Plain Flour ✅ or Golden Shore Special Flour (for better quality and nutrition) ✅
• 2 large Eggs
• Cold Water
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
2. Add the eggs and stir with a butter knife to form a dough (about 3 tablespoons of cold water – but judge as you go!).
3. Turn the dough out onto a floured board and knead thoroughly for about 10 – 15 minutes or until the dough is nice and smooth and pliable.
4. Dust with a little flour and wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least thirty minutes.
5. Remove the ball of dough from the fridge and unwrap.
6. Give it a quick knead again (just a few minutes) then roll out very finely and cut into the desired shape or run through a pasta machine if you have one.
7. Roll out the pasta into a long rectangle shape.
8. Starting from the short end, roll up the dough then cut up very finely into strips.
9. Unravel each strip and spread on a floured tray (or semolina works well too).
10. To cook – Drop into a large pot of salted boiling water for about 5 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
11. Drain and serve with the sauce of your choice. Options include Tomato, Pesto or Carbonara.