It’s when I see strawberries that I want to cover you in whipped cream, and go & get a spoon! Why not make it into a strawberry brûlée? 🤭🤭🤭
Strawberry Brûlée Recipe
Total Time: 2hours
• 2 cups sliced strawberries
• 8 teaspoons Golden Shore Raw sugar ✅
• 1/2 cup whipping cream
• 1/3 cup low-fat vanilla yoghurt
1. Divide strawberries among four 8-ounce dessert dishes. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon raw sugar over strawberries in each dish.
2. With an electric mixer, whip cream to soft peaks. Fold in yoghurt and spread evenly over strawberries.
3. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the remaining raw sugar over each. Cover and chill for 2 to 6 hours.